In Person Worship December 20
Time & Location
About the Event
IN PERSON WORSHIP·
Medically at Risk-if you are medically at risk or concerned about other family members that could be affected, we recommend viewing our service via livestream or drive-in church.
· Covid-19 Symptoms-please do not attend if you have primary symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle/body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat.
· Self-Check Temperature-if you decide to attend, please self-check your temperature and those in your household to ascertain that no one’s temperature is above 99.9 degrees without the use of fever reducing medication
· RSVP-please RSVP to attend our service so we can plan for adequate space and social distancing. This can be done online or the church office. You will receive a ticket that you need to bring with you for entry.
· Masks Expected-you are expected to wear a mask covering mouth and nose when inside the building. We will provide masks for those who do not bring their own.
· Enter & Exit-Follow signs for entry and exit.
· Seating-We will seat 40 attendees in the Sanctuary first, then move into the Fellowship Hall for overflow. There will be designated seating.
· Singing-No congregational singing.
· Wave Hello!-Be sure to wave hello to each other. We will not be shaking hands or hugging. As much as you want to hug, please keep your distance.
· Giving Stations-in place of passing offering plates, we will have giving stations set-up for your offering as you leave. We encourage you to give online if possible.
- In Person Worship December 20$0$00$0